Cyan Update for Malaysia Region ROLLING OUT :-)

keremzaglul

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Maybe next year.. Hahaha...

Yes probably.

I guess I will not be able to wait any longer and will downgrade to 8.0 :(

Actually now in Nokia Software Recovery Tool it offers the Cyan firmware. So it will not be downgrade but directly moving to WP8.1 + Cyan with data loss of course :/

Nizam95

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what's wrong with my phone.. I want to install wechat but everytime it try to install error pop up say troubling installing app and makes sure your phone is up to date. What weird it's that's the only app that I can't install. Anyone have a solution? Should I hard reset or what

keremzaglul

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what's wrong with my phone.. I want to install wechat but everytime it try to install error pop up say troubling installing app and makes sure your phone is up to date. What weird it's that's the only app that I can't install. Anyone have a solution? Should I hard reset or what

I never had such an experience. Only once when the phone date was not correct I could not install an app but here it looks like a WeChat specific problem.

Did you manage to solve it already?

keremzaglul

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
And I could not wait anymore for Microsoft to fix the problem and give Cyan update for PfD users. I used NSRT and directly updated to WP 8.1 Cyan. I did not enabled PfD yet so I do not have GDR1 update. I want to try and test battery performance for some time.

Thanks(!) Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb