Mms not working on at&t L1520 with Rogers sim. Any advice?

mazubo

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, this is my first topic within these forums. I've updated to cyan, and this is a beast of a phone! My only issue is lack of ability for mms. I've inputted many different combinations of mms apn settings with no success. Is there anyone here possibly on Rogers wireless that can shed some light? Any help is greatly appreciated! Btw I've also tried the apn settings app that you can download however does not work on 8.1..

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Did you have a previous smartphone on Rogers? Did you try using the settings from that phone? Have your tried a soft reset or a hard reset and then apply the settings?

mazubo

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Did you have a previous smartphone on Rogers? Did you try using the settings from that phone? Have your tried a soft reset or a hard reset and then apply the settings?

Y yes I have. I wasn't able to use mms prior to cyan either... Very strange.. I've been able to use mms on my previous Lumia 1020, and all other android phones I've had in the past. I'm stumped!

kmok

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
What is your IP Type in your MMS settings? I was having issues with MMS on Net10 AT&T, but changing the IP Type to IPv4 fixed my issues.

At first I set my APN and MMS settings to exactly what they were before the Cyan update. MMS was working before Cyan by the way, and MMS wouldn't work until the IP Type was changed to IPv4.

mazubo

May 24, 2014
Visit site
What is your IP Type in your MMS settings? I was having issues with MMS on Net10 AT&T, but changing the IP Type to IPv4 fixed my issues.

At first I set my APN and MMS settings to exactly what they were before the Cyan update. MMS was working before Cyan by the way, and MMS wouldn't work until the IP Type was changed to IPv4.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a go. I haven't had much luck here, but I'll try everything,hehe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb