Do you find your Lumia 1320 screen slighty concave ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that the screen surface of my L1320 looks kind of concave as in the 2 ends of the phone are slightly higher than the middle. Do you feel the same with your L1320 phone too ?

AkkiCool

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok cool. I am myself planning to buy a Lumia 1320, how has your experience been using this phone? (Know its off-topic, sorry for spamming)

praveen9779

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that the screen surface of my L1320 looks kind of concave as in the 2 ends of the phone are slightly higher than the middle. Do you feel the same with your L1320 phone too ?
ya but its not a prob there r few phones around which have this kind of design ex:galaxy s2 mini
this bend is very small but with ur thorough n focused look u find it out
draw a line on paper keep phone on it sideways if u see the line in the middle part then its a bend
noo prob with that

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok cool. I am myself planning to buy a Lumia 1320, how has your experience been using this phone? (Know its off-topic, sorry for spamming)
Its a great phone to have. The 6" screen makes it good for watching videos and playing games. The battery life is excellent too. In short a good pack for a decent price.

ya but its not a prob there r few phones around which have this kind of design ex:galaxy s2 mini
this bend is very small but with ur thorough n focused look u find it out
draw a line on paper keep phone on it sideways if u see the line in the middle part then its a bend
noo prob with that
Ok so its not just me. You and rockstarzzz have noticed it on your phones too. :)

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Off topic but do any of 1320 users here seen some dew like water drops inside the back cover...I have been observing this since couple of weeks..I don't know if its normal or my battery is getting swollen or anything like that..I see this at at least 4-5 spots whenever I open the back cover after two three days..any help and suggestions LL be appreciated..

praveen9779

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Off topic but do any of 1320 users here seen some dew like water drops inside the back cover...I have been observing this since couple of weeks..I don't know if its normal or my battery is getting swollen or anything like that..I see this at at least 4-5 spots whenever I open the back cover after two three days..any help and suggestions LL be appreciated..
That is normal if u live a moisture climate u play a lot that the phone becomes hot than the surrounding temp the moisture in your phone condenses and form droplets this phenomena you can see in car headlights too but be careful if it is your sweat which contains salt your phone is f****ed

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
On topic I think all Lumias have slightly curved display (at least glass I think ) ..my 720 has ,and so does 920 I read..so I guess ya, 1320 has a little curved glass over the display too..

praveen9779

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
actually i think my eyes are fooling me it's like an illusion whenever i see it looks concave when ever i compare it seems correct there might be some physics related to vision involved in this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077