Windows Phone 8.1 updates for 920

Status
Not open for further replies.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
How so? People have gone to support for various companies/carriers and gotten varying quality results. this could be right, or just a misinformed rep. who knows.

Considering I have a 920 and there's no update id say its wrong...also "quality results"? Are you saying their incorrect information is quality?

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Considering I have a 920 and there's no update id say its wrong...also "quality results"? Are you saying their incorrect information is quality?

Do you have WP8 on your 920 or the DP8.1?

The Nokia website doesn't have the 520 nor the 925 as "Available"--and they are both live--so I wouldn't use this is a definite solution. Like xandros9 said, maybe the OP was just misinformed about the update by an AT&T rep.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
8.0 and its 920 at&t so nope, no update...also like I ORIGINALLY said I feel trolled...who is to say the person that made this thread isn't trolling? Also tho those sites dont have anything isn't WPC doing a good job at letting you know? Since WPC hasn't mentioned anything its safe bet to say there's nothing.

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
8.0 and its 920 at&t so nope, no update...also like I ORIGINALLY said I feel trolled...who is to say the person that made this thread isn't trolling? Also tho those sites dont have anything isn't WPC doing a good job at letting you know? Since WPC hasn't mentioned anything its safe bet to say there's nothing.

Yep, when WPC says there is an update for the 920, I will revert from DP to do the update

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I interpreted OP's post as saying "the 920's update is almost ready!" not "its out now!"
i think thats our disconnect

I said varying quality. Bad quality is still using the word "quality."

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I interpreted OP's post as saying "the 920's update is almost ready!" not "its out now!"
i think thats our disconnect

I said varying quality. Bad quality is still using the word "quality."

Yeah that was our misunderstanding...i took "now ready" as literally now ready and available.

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, I rolled back my 8.1 DP and ask my wife's 920 phone for updates...nothing. I called ATT and had to knock down, drag out with them. They said they were sorry for the misunderstand but Cyan is still under development and not available at this time. I am sorry I provided the wrong info but I don't know what I could have done otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon