Mozo 635 flip cover from the Microsoft Store

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely recommend the case! I use it every day and it's fantastic. Only time I switch out the original white cover is for bicycle rides when I'm mounting my phone in the little stand on my phone.

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely recommend the case! I use it every day and it's fantastic. Only time I switch out the original white cover is for bicycle rides when I'm mounting my phone in the little stand on my phone.

thanks dude i think imma get it, do you think the all white one would look better than the grey one? And does the flap stay on the screen properly?

Last edited:

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually ride a bike, and I clamp my 635 on my bike. I thought I could just flip the cover to the back and have the phone facing me. I ride a kawi ninja btw, looks like you're using ninja 250?

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
It's a '95 GPz 1100 and it was very recently totalled by a thoughtless careless person who hit and run in a parking lot. I'm PhilBiker without a bike.:eck:

You may be able to flip the cover back like you're planning - but in the worst case you can always snap on the old cover.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your bike. I'm cautious with mine. I park away from car lots. If I have to, I go to sidewalks. Yeah, just curious, are any of the flip covers glossy? regular back covers are glossy, so not sure if they are too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720