Icon now free with 2 year agreement

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Just looked at Verizon's website- it is now sold out but they have the Icon as free now with a 2 year agreement. A good sign if it is sold out. I also noticed the Samsung ATIV SE dropped $100.00 AND IS NOW $99.00. Are they clearing out inventory in anticipation for something else?

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Of course it is. This happened when i got my 8X. Bought it for 200 on contract....then a month later dropped down to free. I bought my Icon Saturday for 50 dollars, think they would reimburse me since it was less than a week ago?

Redleg171

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased an Icon 10 days ago for $50 and 2 year contract. Just used Verizon Live Chat and they were able to refund me the $50. No hassle or anything.

Redleg171

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
and now you can get $50 back if its free with new contract.

Sorry if my post was unclear. That's what I meant. I had purchased it for $50, but they are refunding the $50 since the phone is now offered for free (my Verizon balance now shows -$50.00)

The_Vermonster

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know this is digging up an old post but I have some exciting news. I was at the MS store today and saw that they had the Icon at $99. So I asked if they would price match and they agreed to with proof of it being free. I went to Verizon.com and got a code to redeem the offer in store. The MS store loved it and I walked out with a free Icon and the kickass insurance from MS.

orangeman34

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
As soon as I saw it free I pounced on it myself. I had been planning to buy it eventually even if the price stayed at $199, was just waiting for the official 8.1 release. Once it went free though,I had to jump on it and just install the DP. At first when it said free I overlooked it thinking it was the 928.

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I know this is digging up an old post but I have some exciting news. I was at the MS store today and saw that they had the Icon at $99. So I asked if they would price match and they agreed to with proof of it being free. I went to Verizon.com and got a code to redeem the offer in store. The MS store loved it and I walked out with a free Icon and the kickass insurance from MS.
Always buy at a Microsoft store if possible. Nice people with great customer service and they will price match.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro