Network disappears from my 930!

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Last days i have a problem with internet connection of my provider, so not with wifi. It disappears and then i have to restart my phone every time to get connection. Anybody knows a solution? Thanks!

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Last days i have a problem with internet connection of my provider, so not with wifi. It disappears and then i have to restart my phone every time to get connection. Anybody knows a solution? Thanks!

Could you elaborate a little more to what you mean it disappears?

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes sure. The mobile internet signal disappears when my battery is beneath 50%. And internet also don't work. When I restart the Phone the internet is back again and i see the H+ again. But then after 5 minutes it disappears again and I have to restart the Phone again. This happens only since last days and it's very irritating... I know its not because of my provider, it's something with my Phone 😞

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes sure. The mobile internet signal disappears when my battery is beneath 50%. And internet also don't work. When I restart the Phone the internet is back again and i see the H+ again. But then after 5 minutes it disappears again and I have to restart the Phone again. This happens only since last days and it's very irritating... I know its not because of my provider, it's something with my Phone 😞

How do you know its not the carrier? Could it be s dirty sim? Have you gone to settings, Mobile & sim and make sure settings are ok. You know that the mobile signal will disappear what WiFi is connected?

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried everything. Phone was even 1 week at Nokia Care. And the problem still exists :( Mobile network dissapears and i have to restart my Phone. And then again after 5 minutes internet dissapears...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99