STILL resetting the phone for a day

Faiz979

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys! My friend's Nokia lumia 620 got problem. It keeps resetting phone for almost a day! My friend want to reset phone because he got update, but it didnt get enough space. So, he try reset phone from setting -> about phone -> reset your phone.....Any solution, guys? Thanks in reply !

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys! My friend's Nokia lumia 620 got problem. It keeps resetting phone for almost a day! My friend want to reset phone because he got update, but it didnt get enough space. So, he try reset phone from setting -> about phone -> reset your phone.....Any solution, guys? Thanks in reply !

my brother had the same issue. was the battery fully charged when the reset was being done?

it went on for hours even with the charger on.

what you have to do is let the phone shut down (low battery) and charge the unit till its full.

Then try the reset once more.

if you bricked it in the process follow Asharon's guide.

Faiz979

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
my brother had the same issue. was the battery fully charged when the reset was being done?

it went on for hours even with the charger on.

what you have to do is let the phone shut down (low battery) and charge the unit till its full.

Then try the reset once more.

if you bricked it in the process follow Asharon's guide.

Dude, I found one of the most best method and it WILL work! Let me look for the post

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss