Green Lumia 1520 finally out

Josiah62

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Tbh, I'm looking forward to the green nokia lumia tesla if it is actually one of the colors, :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 43

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Even though it's not slated to be a "flagship" persay, I'm looking forward to it from an aesthetic point of view. I hope it's not too underwhelming spec-wise and that it arrives this Fall in orange and green.

Josiah62

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I think its only for the US.

Same here. Even though it's not slated to be a "flagship" persay, I'm looking forward to it from an aesthetic point of view. I hope it's not too underwhelming spec-wise and that it arrives this Fall in orange and green.

But the 830 looks more like it could be a 1020 successor?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think its only for the US.

But the 830 looks more like it could be a 1020 successor?

Nothing has been announced yet but I highly doubt a 1020 successor would fall under that naming convention. Rumors describe it as a flagship device on a budget, whatever that means. I've also heard that though it'll be a PureView camera, it'll only sport 13 megapixels.

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
It's claimed to be out but it isn't actually listed on AT&T's webpage and when I follow the link from the article it says that it's not available in my area. So I don't think it's really available.

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It probably was posted early and removed for sale temporarily. I'm going to wait until Microsoft sells them. I tried buying it outright from AT&T online but the process was throwing me in loops, telling me to start new service, etc.

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably going to hit up Amazon for it. The current 1520 is only $99 as opposed to $199. I wish AT&T would offer a nice sale like they did with the 920 where they threw in a free wireless charger. Oh wait. ಠ_ಠ

nyjets12

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I just chatted with att they told he green is sold out ( what did they have 5 of them WTF) they said a restock by the end of august
Microsoft didn't have a clue when their getting it . I chatted with them to.

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I just chatted with att they told he green is sold out ( what did they have 5 of them WTF) they said a restock by the end of august
Microsoft didn't have a clue when their getting it . I chatted with them to.

Seriously? Yeesh. I'm sure those will sell out just as quickly too. I think they just don't have any at all. If you go to the 1520 product page on AT&T it doesn't even show the green, just the old colors. I hope it's sooner than the end of August. I can't deal with this cracked 920 screen much longer. I'm still picking slivers of glass out of my finger from time to time, the display seems to be getting worse and and the touch is starting to degrade.

Edit: So it looks like the page for the green one is no longer up. I tried chatting and they aren't even showing that a green one exists. She offered me an iPhone 5c in green. I gagged.

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
nyjets was told that they were sold out. I hit the site that morning and it said it wasn't available. The stores had no information on it and the main 1520 page never showed the green color. My money is on it was accidentally posted up on the site and will be going on sale at a later date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12