Multitasking on the Lumia 925?

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
from time to time I need more then one window open. been new to lumia 925
can this be done. I did notice don't know how but I had more then one window open.
and was able to close it the x in the corner. how can I do this again. OS 8.0

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just open the multiple apps or windows. Switch between them by pressing the back arrow button and swiping. Do not swipe down - it closes your window or press the X. Enjoy!

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I noticed when I had dev prev 8.1, one of my Face books wouldn't close out when I kept hitting the back button. I had to hold my back key and swipe it or hit the x. All other apps I have will close after hitting back.

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Just open the multiple apps or windows. Switch between them by pressing the back arrow button and swiping. Do not swipe down - it closes your window or press the X. Enjoy!
Thanks I think I got it will have to test it you find wants open by hitting the back button? and holding the back button it shows them right.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep... Long press the back button to access a view of all open windows. Scroll through them, use the X in the corner to close or swipe them off the screen to close. Tap a "mini" window in "card" view to open it full screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea