Is anyone else experiencing this?
    For a few months the lock sound the phone makes hasn't happened despite it being ticked in the sound settings.
    Yesterday morning I noticed it had come back and so had the charging notification sound (that annoyed me so it wasn't really an issue)
    Anyway, I picked up my phone this morning and unlocked it. No unlock or lock sound.

I'm running WP8.1 Update 1 DP but this was an issue when I updated to Lumia Black.

Any ideas how to get the sounds back permanently?
    08-06-2014 04:48 AM
    Is anyone else experiencing this?
    For a few months the lock sound the phone makes hasn't happened despite it being ticked in the sound settings.
    Yesterday morning I noticed it had come back and so had the charging notification sound (that annoyed me so it wasn't really an issue)
    Anyway, I picked up my phone this morning and unlocked it. No unlock or lock sound.

I'm running WP8.1 Update 1 DP but this was an issue when I updated to Lumia Black.

Any ideas how to get the sounds back permanently?
    Yeah, mine is gone too after the update 1....but sometimes I would just press the power button to light up the screen and it would make the unlock sound and the lock sound when I shut the screen off...rebooting phone, its just completely gone...must be a bug
    Bizarro_Prime likes this.
    08-06-2014 08:44 AM
    Mine too, comes and goes after the last update 1 on Monday. Before that, it rarely happened...but that too happens on my iPhone 5S as well, for no reason. So I guess it's some kind of bug.
    Sent from my Lumia 920
    08-07-2014 05:56 AM