Dolby Digital

Kniggt

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I decided to make a video and see if the new Dolby digital plus recording option really works and i have to tell you it's pretty dang impressive! I took my to kids out on the tramp and recorded them while they were jumping, giggling, being loud and obnoxious. I panned the camera around so they were behind me, to the side of me etc. I copied the mp4 file onto my PC and streamed it to my ps3 that is hooked up to my receiver. The video file had a vbr of around20-40 mbps and the audio was dd 5.1 around 700kbs. The sound was great! When i would talk, sound came from the rear surround speakers and the kids vices came from the front. As the camera panned around, the kids voices would pan from front to side to back speakers perfectly. I just wanted to let you guys know how cool the new feature is and I'm really excited to start making some serious home videos!

Kniggt

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Ill put something together this sunday, im going on vacation for a couple days so ill try to shoot some footage of my kids swimming with their cousins!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss