Reset alternative?

gdziemojakoza

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my phone gets stuck on the NOKIA sign while turning on. I'd love to reset it but possibly due to a software bug my volume down button is not working. Are there any other ways to reset it or just make it go past the NOKIA sign?

PS I tried waiting for my battery to die. Then after charging, it still got stuck at the same moment.:sweaty:

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Since you can't get past the Nokia sign, your only option to reset is by the buttons. But since your volume down button is not working then your only option is Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

gdziemojakoza

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Since you can't get past the Nokia sign, your only option to reset is by the buttons. But since your volume down button is not working then your only option is Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

I tried plugging my phone in, but I got the 'BOOTMGR driver missing' problem. Since my computer doesn't recognize my lumia, is there any way I can back-up my data and then do a software reset?

cjloyola

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, my phone gets stuck on the NOKIA sign while turning on. I'd love to reset it but possibly due to a software bug my volume down button is not working. Are there any other ways to reset it or just make it go past the NOKIA sign?

PS I tried waiting for my battery to die. Then after charging, it still got stuck at the same moment.:sweaty:

or try to Empty your Phone. Then Start Again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss