Colour pop coming soon?

jammytech

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I was experimenting the Nokia creative app and saw an option called colour pop. However it only says "coming soon". I tried researching it and found nothing apart from some images where colour pop has been used on a lumia . Does this effect work for anyone cause as I said on mine it just says "coming soon" and it seems like a cool feature

mickydale

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
No, its like this for everyone... It makes no sense to update without one of its key features but they released it anyway and have yet to say when it will be added back....I managed to not update the app until the last DP update and then I lost it :(

jammytech

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
No, its like this for everyone... It makes no sense to update without one of its key features but they released it anyway and have yet to say when it will be added back....I managed to not update the app until the last DP update and then I lost it :(
Well that sucks seems like an awesome feature

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Something must be going on with OS firmware updates and versions.

Color pop under Creative Studio disappeared for awhile on my 925 running 8.1 DP (GDR1).
Now it's reappeared and working.
wp_ss_20140808_0001.png

Also on my new Lumia 635 (native Cyan firmware) it's always been there.
wp_ss_20140808_0002.png

Another strange thing I can't find Nokia Refocus for the 635 in the US appstore now.

Confusing for sure...

jammytech

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Something must be going on with OS firmware updates and versions.

Color pop under Creative Studio disappeared for awhile on my 925 running 8.1 DP (GDR1).
Now it's reappeared and working.
View attachment 75841

Also on my new Lumia 635 (native Cyan firmware) it's always been there.
View attachment 75842

Another strange thing I can't find Nokia Refocus for the 635 in the US appstore now.

Confusing for sure...

Well I am on WP8.1 no dev preview or anything and its there just when you click on it it says "coming soon". Strange how it works for some. Wonder if its something to do with me been in the UK.

knowing Microsoft's. Track record they put the US first. Then UK then other countries so I hope it comes soon.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My 521 and 925 were showing coming soon for quite a while.
I did notice looking thru the app download history that Creative Studio saw an update on July 17.

Something else strange "colour pop" was previously greyed under the edit selections.
As pictured it now shows "color pop" evidently MS is dabbling with things.

Difficult to track down when these changes happened here...

Hoping the feature reappears for you sooner than soon.

edit*
Apologies here...
Color pop is not available on any of my devices either.
I checked again to make sure and it is also showing "coming soon" instead of opening.
Sorry about the mis-lead...

Last edited:

mickydale

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
It was, and I just checked and it is till not available to me on my 1020 running 8.1 GDR 1... On a side note , there are a couple of apps in the store that cover this feature( Sense the Color and Colorize) I believe

Andrew Gordon

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Can't believe that this feature hasn't been released yet. :( It worked perfectly in the previous version of Creative Studio so I can't imagine why there is a problem getting it to work in the new version.
It's really annoying when I take a photo that I know will look great using colour pop only to remember that it isn't available any longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss