It is 1 gb ram not 3 gb.
It is quad core
Front and back camera.
400 snapdragon.
4.7 display.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
What does this have to do with 730 at all? Link to the review of this phone, which I have no clue what it is?

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Just read a review of "the one phone" in the newspaper. It has

5.5 in screen
801 processor
3GB of internal ram...YES 3GB !!
13 megapixel back camera
5 megapixel front camera
16GB internal memory
How much you ask?
Off contract.....

Two hundred and twenty nine pounds
I don't believe you, name of the phone ?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I guess sales of pretty much all phones will stop then, right? Cos on specs alone this takes out several iphones, android phones and all WP phones so no point in selling them anymore....

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Must be this one: OnePlus One - OnePlus.net

Operating System CyanogenMod 11S based on Android 4.4

I clicked to buy it... "This phone requires an invite to buy"

Meh. What is it, a Kickstarter?

A $300 Android phone that you can't buy.

anon(5344685)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand what are you trying to do here, but never compare any android with Nokia and Windows Phone because it doesn't make sense. Windows Phones are like iPhone, specs doesn't matter. All these droids has these specs because the newer the software and also the higher the screen resolution the more power you need. iPhone and Lumia phones first master current hardware before going further (this btw is what makes me use WP instead of Android.)

Also 730 will sell well, even I am considering it already if the specs are right. I just got 930 and it feels right, but that pebbled shape that I'm used to and also the size is coming back with 730, while 930 feels blocky and just big..we'll see.

PratLegacy

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
You are refering to the OnePlus One from Oppo.

And 730, are you kidding me? This Cyanogen modded droid blows every single windows phone out of the galaxy(except perhaps the 1020 in respect to the brilliant camera), and makes the galaxy s5 look like an useless extravagance.
Not only does it meet the One from Htc head on regarding performance, but it also threatens iPhones.

The only snag i see, is the Chinese company bit. No offence but, personal experience tells me that chinese products have never lasted a... month, to be honest.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
You are refering to the OnePlus One from Oppo.

And 730, are you kidding me? This Cyanogen modded droid blows every single windows phone out of the galaxy(except perhaps the 1020 in respect to the brilliant camera), and makes the galaxy s5 look like an useless extravagance.
Not only does it meet the One from Htc head on regarding performance, but it also threatens iPhones.

The only snag i see, is the Chinese company bit. No offence but, personal experience tells me that chinese products have never lasted a... month, to be honest.

No, the snag is that it will not cost $300 when sold to make a profit (they clearly sell at cost or below to make a name for themselves) and if you try to buy it by clicking on the Buy button at least, you can't.

Let's face it, the only thing that stands out on it is the price and 3GB of RAM. Once they will want to make a profit, it won't have the benefit of price anymore.

And it still has nothing to do with the 730.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
This has absolutely nothing to do with the 730... The 730 is midrange not high-end... Obviously

Its a midrange phone by the price its selling and has a lot to do with the 730 as its competing against the mid range phone so people will more likely pick this phone rather then the 730 as it has better specs....obviously

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
No, the snag is that it will not cost $300 when sold to make a profit (they clearly sell at cost or below to make a name for themselves) and if you try to buy it by clicking on the Buy button at least, you can't.

Let's face it, the only thing that stands out on it is the price and 3GB of RAM. Once they will want to make a profit, it won't have the benefit of price anymore.

And it still has nothing to do with the 730.

IT WILL COST THAT MUCH WHEN ITS SOLD. that's why it made it appear in the England's best newspaper. The person who reviews it actually bought it

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand what are you trying to do here, but never compare any android with Nokia and Windows Phone because it doesn't make sense. Windows Phones are like iPhone, specs doesn't matter. All these droids has these specs because the newer the software and also the higher the screen resolution the more power you need. iPhone and Lumia phones first master current hardware before going further (this btw is what makes me use WP instead of Android.)

Also 730 will sell well, even I am considering it already if the specs are right. I just got 930 and it feels right, but that pebbled shape that I'm used to and also the size is coming back with 730, while 930 feels blocky and just big..we'll see.
If you read the article iI wrote its all about the specs...you tell me where I was comparing the operating system??? I am going in about the specs and as its in mid range price with the 730 the point I am making is that this has better specs ao will no doubt be killing the 730 in the sales area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers