I've updated to the preview!

leo5122

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
there is also the gddr1 update correct? how do i get that?after i updated to the dev preview i selected check for updates and it said there was another 1 which i installed, but no idea what it was :smile:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
there is also the gddr1 update correct? how do i get that?after i updated to the dev preview i selected check for updates and it said there was another 1 which i installed, but no idea what it was :smile:

Just keep going and you will get it lol

leo5122

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
well after i updated to the preview, it said there was another update and it seemed pretty big took a while to download on wifi, so it wasnt the small update, to update to gddr preview so what was it?

leo5122

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
if im on gddr1 will it say that or is there a build number to look for? because from the start phone was on 8.0, installed preview app,it installed small update then installed the 8.1 dev preview, but then when i went to look for updates AGAIN it said there was a update seemed to be pretty big by amount of time it took to download on wi-fi, now if i check says phone is up to date

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
if im on gddr1 will it say that or is there a build number to look for? because from the start phone was on 8.0, installed preview app,it installed small update then installed the 8.1 dev preview, but then when i went to look for updates AGAIN it said there was a update seemed to be pretty big by amount of time it took to download on wi-fi, now if i check says phone is up to date
If you have live folders then you have gdr1. Simple WA of telling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa