WOW this is NICE!!!!!!

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I recognise you. I saw one of your posts on the iMore forums today. You were saying something about having a real addiction problem to phones :) Then you were saying you really dig the 1520 in yellow.

Yeah, I've got it too. The yellow 1520, not the addiction. You'll adapt to the big screen in no time.

Oh I have a TOTAL phone addiction. I was going to get the yellow but ended up with the red.

Oh and I love the big screen.

LOVING THIS PHONE. 😍

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Great! What carrier you with? Where you able to get 8.1 Update and Cyan?

Love my Icon as well, same specs as 1520 in smaller package. Really smooth and fast.

I'm with AT&T and yes I've got the Cyan update.

I Thought my updates were failing because I did them in the middle of the night right after getting my phone. And there were several right after the other. But finally I got a large one and I got Cyan.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
It's a fantastic device indeed. However because of such a big screen I'm afraid it might crack soon in my jeans pocket, need to get another pair of trousers lol

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You know what would make it even better? Live folders! :winktongue:

Which is part of the GDR1 update which you can get now if want to sign up to the preview for developers program (it is free with an appstudio account).

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
You know what would make it even better? Live folders! :winktongue:

Which is part of the GDR1 update which you can get now if want to sign up to the preview for developers program (it is free with an appstudio account).

Wait...you mean there is something after the Cyan update?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Wait...you mean there is something after the Cyan update?
Yes! There's the brand new Dev Preview Update 1. Just sign up at appstudio for a free account, download the "preview for developers" app, check "enroll", then get the update! Easy! :)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
With this new dev preview, you get "live folders" for your start screen, which are awesome! (plus numerous other features and fixes).

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I've owned this phone for three weeks, I don't have a carrier yet, decided not to return the phone (it's the best). Lately been hunting for a carrier, I hopefully should have a carrier very soon, although from what I've been quoted, it won't be the price I was hoping for to get 4G (lte). I'll update once I have a carrier.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
What else you'd love with this phone, put on a glove, a semi-thick glove and use your phone, beautiful ! Most Android users have told me, they can't do this. Some have admitted, WPhone is the best, and Apple stinks !

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys I found one problem.
How in the WORLD can I remove the tray to put in a SD???? I have the wee key but DAMN how do you get the tray out?!?!?!

Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

lumia kiwi

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Had my 1520 for 2 months now, updated to cyan last week and i am still getting surprised by what it can do. I think word flow is the best idea since sliced bread too. Also one feature i stumbled upon was Bing search by sound. My son was playing his music and Bing brought up the artist and song... Wow wow wow 😲

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss