Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I am LOVING this phone!!!!
Just getting acquainted with it but WOW WEE WOW WEEEEE!!!!!!!:D
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
It's awesome!!!!! Just getting acquainted but in really liking what I'm seeing.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
It's awesome!!!!! Just getting acquainted but in really liking what I'm seeing.

I know what you mean. When I first got my 1520, I couldn't put it down. I was familiar with Windows Phone, but the screen is SO good on this phone. Sound is excellent too....
After having it for 3 months now, I'm still in love!!! LOL....

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I posted the below commentary in another thread but I wish to share my thought and feelings here too...I have been playing with my new 1520 for more than a week. I can tell you that with its slim & svelte design, size does not matter. Even without looking at the screen, it just feels good in your hand and I would find myself ogling at the curvatures of the phone and its signature Nokia iconic design. We've heard of beauty AND the beast, this 1520 is a beauty IN a beast. It's simply awesome. And don't get me started on the display quality and color, its vibrancy just pops thru the 6" screen. The screen is simply beautiful. My only regret is not having upgraded from my old 925 much earlier when it was launched.

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
excellent choice. I just came from an HTCM8 and Windows phone is such a joy to use.

I am floored by how wonderful this phone is.

I LOVE the tiles. And with the transparent ones, it allows for some really nice customisation.

I am going to have a rough time if it today. I just put a screen protector and I can't use the device for 12 hours.

Painful.

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I am floored by how wonderful this phone is.

I LOVE the tiles. And with the transparent ones, it allows for some really nice customisation.

I am going to have a rough time if it today. I just put a screen protector and I can't use the device for 12 hours.

Painful.

what brand screen protector? zagg?

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow..why cant you use it for 12 hours? Personally I got a leather lock case (magnet lock)and don't need a screen cover as the phone case does it really well. Includes a kick stand with it too. About ?3 in ebay. Worth getting

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow..why cant you use it for 12 hours? Personally I got a leather lock case (magnet lock)and don't need a screen cover as the phone case does it really well. Includes a kick stand with it too. About ?3 in ebay. Worth getting

Yah I'm a bit obsessive. I got a case that's like a wallet and covers the screen but I'm still OCD about protecting this baby. 💖

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Congrats qb on your 1520. Everything with this 6" screen is just better. Watching movies, playing games,RDC, and looking at photos.. Cant get any better.

qbnkelt

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Congrats qb on your 1520. Everything with this 6" screen is just better. Watching movies, playing games,RDC, and looking at photos.. Cant get any better.

Thank you totally agree!

And I can't believe how smooth and fluid the OS is. ❤

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I am LOVING this phone!!!!
Just getting acquainted with it but WOW WEE WOW WEEEEE!!!!!!!:D

Great! What carrier you with? Where you able to get 8.1 Update and Cyan?

Love my Icon as well, same specs as 1520 in smaller package. Really smooth and fast.

WDavis4692

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I recognise you. I saw one of your posts on the iMore forums today. You were saying something about having a real addiction problem to phones :) Then you were saying you really dig the 1520 in yellow.

Yeah, I've got it too. The yellow 1520, not the addiction. You'll adapt to the big screen in no time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077