Dev Preview Update 8.1 Update 1 Problems on 720

Soumyaroop2

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone updated their Lumia 720 to the latest Dev Update? My phone's soft version is OS: 8.10.14147.180; Firm: 3056.40000.1349.2002

i updated it about a week ago and the following issues came up and didn't go away:

1\ low response of lock screen to both touch and unlock motion [maybe that is because of the Live LockScreen Beta app & double-tap-to-wakeup feature]
2\ i can never get the notification center wont go up (disappear in the first try) a low touch response
3\ coming out of an app (any app) the start screen takes a noticeable time to get ready
4\ i open the calender and back out of it, it always keeps running in the background (got to hit the 'x' on the multi-task screen to close it)
5\ the latest IE seems to be worse at handling desktop pages and corresponding page animations than the older (WP 8 Black version)
6\ (app specific) 'Dictionary.com' is not working online and offline

i know i am nagging about the Dev Update, but i am facing this, so HELP. :sweaty:

P.S. i am really new to WPC forums so do point out the numerous rule violations and i shall follow. Cheers. :cool:

anon(8968350)

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem on lumia 720 when for example the call is finished the screen just stays black and will not again to return to normal.
Some applications only once a cease and worked on the 8.1 dp
example heer drive ...
Does anyone know the solution to the problem.
By the way now I'm back to the original system 8.0
My English is a little bad
:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes