Lumia 710 to Lumia 635

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My question is this we have or should say my wife is still sporting the 710. Its time for anew one. She is not a heavy user. Phone calls texting and a few word games. She does use here drive and such. Is this device worth the upgrade from the 710 or should she look at something else? I haven't seen any good video revues.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I would say yes, go for it.

I'm really enjoying my 635. If it's for light use and Here Drive/Maps it will suit perfectly.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My question is this we have or should say my wife is still sporting the 710. Its time for anew one. She is not a heavy user. Phone calls texting and a few word games. She does use here drive and such. Is this device worth the upgrade from the 710 or should she look at something else? I haven't seen any good video revues.

Maybe you should wait till 4th September for 730

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm reluctant to green-light it since the 710 was positioned as a midrange device and the 635 is a current low ender.

If she doesn't mind the changes for the worse, then the pluses brought would make it a great option.

However I would check out other options such as the 720, 620 too, although those are boudn to be more expensive.

and the lower tier of devices looks like it'll meet her needs just fine.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently switched from Android to the 635 and love it. I don't play video games or anything like that, but I've got lots of apps and use it all the time for videos, browsing, games, email, notes, documents, and so on. I know it's considered a lower end phone, but I find it to be significantly more capable than my Motorola I had before. No complaints at all, and the price is fabulous (even though I got mine before it went down to $99).

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all. I'm thinking hat even though the 710 was looked at to be mid-range. The specs look a tad better on the 635 problem is T-MO with just low end devices. Not given much of a choice..looking at her 710 now she has less than 2gig available. Think wait a while longer perhaps.

Misfit312

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Well I just switched to the 635 from the 710 and I love it.I use it for the exact same things she does it seems..There is only one drawback for me., no flash for me to use as a flashlight..Picture wise for me the 635 is way better..I bought it for an in between phone with plans on passing this to my son at Christmas time and me upgrading.However, I like it so much I think I'm just going to keep it and let him get the better one..

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
This 710 has a crack on the screen hairline but it's still there I think I could get it and see what the fall brings could always use this to experiment with ot just keep the added line in the house.. few options with this device
on the cheap side of things

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Get a used 635 on eBay for $100. Or start collecting Bing points, convert them to Amazon credits and then snag a new one for about $100 new.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

I think it's definitely worth it. I played with the 635 at a T-Mobile store a few weeks back and was impressed for the most part. My best friend went from the 710 to the 521, but I think going from the 710 to the 635 will be even more of a jump.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion