L720 from Dev preview to full 8,1

Nikola Pavlovic1

May 17, 2014
Visit site
So wp8.1 and Lumia Cyan will soon roll out for L720 in my country one thing got to my mind. Since i am using already 8.1 as a part of developers preview what do i need to do to get official software update. Do i need to revert to 8.0 exclude myself from dev preview and wait for official update or something else. Thanks in advance

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So wp8.1 and Lumia Cyan will soon roll out for L720 in my country one thing got to my mind. Since i am using already 8.1 as a part of developers preview what do i need to do to get official software update. Do i need to revert to 8.0 exclude myself from dev preview and wait for official update or something else. Thanks in advance

Choices are either downgrade, or wait for the fix to be issued that prevents dev preview users upgrading.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
You don't gain a lot from cyan in the first place so downgrading and possibly losing data+ time involved probably makes it not worth the trouble.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

PradeepKr

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
If you decide to downgrade then wait till Cyan update is available in Nokia Software Recovery Tool. As in both cases you will flash the phone but in later case you will get the upgrade in single step.

jaywp8

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
When i try to downgrade my Lumia 720 using nokia software updater i am getting this message "Could not read data from your phone. There was a problem connecting phone . disconnect all phones and restart nokia software recovery tool. If problem persists uninstall and download latest version" Please help me..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb