Lumia 1520 camera lens broken. HELP ME !

IrfanSharil

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, just now I dropped my Lumia 1520. And the glass in front of the lens got broken, and the lens got some scratch. What should I do? I mean, if I send to the Nokia center, will they be able to restore it? And if they do, how much will it costs me? Thanks in advance.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
There's not much you can do now except take it to Nokia care centre. I doubt they can replace only the glass, they may need to replace the whole casing.

How do you know the lens (behind the glass) is scratched? If it is, you are looking at an expensive camera module replacement.

IrfanSharil

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
There's not much you can do now except take it to Nokia care centre. I doubt they can replace only the glass, they may need to replace the whole casing.

How do you know the lens (behind the glass) is scratched? If it is, you are looking at an expensive camera module replacement.

Well I might have seen some scratches on the lens when I flash some light to have a look into the lens, and I saw some scratches on the lens. So.... A big blow for me, eh?

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Well I might have seen some scratches on the lens when I flash some light to have a look into the lens, and I saw some scratches on the lens. So.... A big blow for me, eh?

All depends. Take it to Nokia if that is an option. They have replaced broken parts for me (for an amount) a few times before without killing warranty.

If you are not afraid to do some DIY, try the link the other gentleman sent. Take

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss