Store error:80073cf8

Osman Aydogan

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
when I install Microsft News,Sports and Weather apps they give and error (80073cf8) I cant install them.
I m using 8.1 Cyan. Can anyone know about this? :unhappy:

Pretec

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
when I install Microsft News,Sports and Weather apps they give and error (80073cf8) I cant install them.
I m using 8.1 Cyan. Can anyone know about this? :unhappy:

Hello.

I'm also getting that error when trying to restore certain applications from the store, after installing Windows 8.1 Cyan and factory restored my Lumia 920 and restored the backup.

Can you please add some more info?
Did you factory restored your phone after upgrading to 8.1 Cyan? After that, did you try to restore the phone through the backup?

Regards.

gian77

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
same error for me.
I used "Nokia software recovery tool" to get rid of developer preview and install 8.1+cyan, then the phone finds backup and installed all the apps but facebook beta, endomondo, wptorrent, sonicwall mobile connect...
any help would be appreciated.
regards

gian77

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
found a possible solution on another forum (sorry I cannot post link):

Once I chose the "Cancel Download" option, the next time I visited the store, the 3 alerts were back, but this time they had correct apps attached to them and we able to update correctly.

CraftThis

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I have found a solution to the error, it involves the app having some sort of pop up notification that you have to do, this could be for example- a notification telling you that the app can only be installed on phone memory, Terms and conditions, asking to track you, exc.
-what you are most likely doing is installing it through backup, however as it is installing the last part (accepting pop up) is failed, (and then it requires your attention in an endless cycle

________
the solution is simply go to the windows phone store and download it there, and be sure to accept the notification whatever it may be, terms and conditions exc.
-I experienced this same problem and solved it simply by doing that above
:hope it helps -cheers XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999