Lumia 925 Selfie Stick + Bluetooth

Karim Naguib

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, my first post here.
I was looking into getting a selfie stick with bluetooth camera button.
I couldn't find any marketed online, did anyone have luck with something like that ?

Cheers.

ELIAS12

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Same Here I tried Kjstar and Shooter brands on my Lumia 920 (wp 8.1 update1) but they did not worked for me
Anyone have a working selfie stick let us know

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I tried it didn't work, you can use the monopod but with timer only. From what i know wp8.1 still doesn't support bluetooth keyboard which the bluetooth shutter uses the enter key to take the shot.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
just notices that Lumia Selfie app, has a feature where it takes a photo automatically when you face is within the frame, and gives the user a sound to change his heads position (if you where using the back camera). you should try it

John Searle

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
you could download Creative Camera a great picture taking ap.. It has a microphone icon on the main screen ..all u have to do is say "cheers" or "take picture"

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Have been looking into this over christmas, but came across the same issues with bluetooth compatibility. However, I have since realised you could use the Treasure Tag with the Selfie app, as it works as a remote shutter button for this app.

itsmee57

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
i realy like my lumia and the windows system but it is very frustrating with the lack of apps and other features that the other systems use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss