Docking Stations With Alarms for Lumia 630

hkmacable

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Lumia 630 and I was wondering if anyone knows of any docking alarm stations in the UK like those available for apple and samsung products?

Really want one but can't seem to find one anywhere?

Thanks
Hannah

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Not a problem hannah as they have the website on facebook. Give that a try. Every day they post stuff up there and I am like "wow... How come I haven't seen that before" got stupid stupid too like slippers with lights on for night time. Lol well worth a look. They do tangle free earphones too which has a jean zip on them lol

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Oooo traitor "burn her at the stake I say" lol mind you I have a 1520 and picked up an iPhone yesterday..i couldn't get over the size of it. Felt so so small... Like a Fischer price toy lol

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Lol that's true... But my iPhone decided to become dyslexic and not type, then it got argumentive and decided to not let the camera button work...finally it had a stroke. Stopped working then committed suicide and never came alive again. So long iPhone.... "we salute you"

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I hope you finally find something out there. I know you can get speakers to link up but I know what you mean with a docking station. Would be a great idea to be able to charge up the phone whilst listening to music and being able to control it with a remote

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed your new here and have no thanks or likes. Let me be the first to help build that up for you. And welcome to WPcentral... The place of help,fun and sarky remarks lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos