L930 unlocked for India

RestLessElement

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Just wait till 4 sept and if there will be any announcement regarding Nokia Lumia 930 and India then it is worth otherwise Indians just forget that Nokia have ever released Nokia Lumia 930 ever..I am Moving On would love to meet in android central after 4 sept

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Just wait till 4 sept and if there will be any announcement regarding Nokia Lumia 930 and India then it is worth otherwise Indians just forget that Nokia have ever released Nokia Lumia 930 ever..I am Moving On would love to meet in android central after 4 sept

Is there something special on Sep 4?

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeh now in India it is going to be battle of low end with xiaomi motorolo nd android One.so I don't think Ms feels it's right time to bring in lumia 930 to India.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 830/730 after global event, they launch it in India and after that they make Lumia 930 available in Indian market... Even small kids know what is BUSINESS...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I quit WPCENTRAL FORUM... People talks about things that they don't know... Goodbye WPCENTRAL....

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You hardly brought anything good here as far as I can see.
Thanks for helping improve the forums with this decision.
Ironically, what you call business may be something you don't know about too, just saying.

Edit: Don't take it personally, your posts simply rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited:

Ninad Dharmadhikari

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have been waiting for this phone desperately in India. Now that Microsoft will not launch it here, I am unsure if I should get it form outside India because of four concerns
1. Will cortana work
2. Will it read the hindi / devnagri scripts
3. Will the music radio work
4. Will it be serviced here (I know there won't be warranty but basic servicing??)

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I have been waiting for this phone desperately in India. Now that Microsoft will not launch it here, I am unsure if I should get it form outside India because of four concerns
1. Will cortana work
2. Will it read the hindi / devnagri scripts
3. Will the music radio work
4. Will it be serviced here (I know there won't be warranty but basic servicing??)

1. Cortana is basically enabled based on your region you have set up in your phone. So, If you set your region as India and having Lumia Denim update on your phone, Cortana Aplha is for you!

2 & 3. Yes, It will work.

4. That's dilemma. Every technician learn how to service a new phone via youtube. They know the basic things so they can easily learn about servicing the new phone. So a good technician can service the L930 in India.

PS: I do use L930 in here (India) and I bought this from UAE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss