I want a 7" 1520

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Tablets definitely aren't dead, with recent technology advancements like the Tegra K1, tablets will become even more popular.

What market are tablets selling in ? Amazon Fire is a flunk, Staples is going under because tablet sales are in the red, that is not the only reason, but one of the reasons. Tegra K1 will be the top smart phone processor, followed by Qualcomm, until that time, Qualcomm and processors in smart phone such as none other then the 1520 will dominate. The 1520 is not a 'typical' phone, you can't get it on contract for one that leaves most people having to find a sweet deal at around $500 or pay retail price of nearly $800 prior to taxes for many. Windows Phone and iPhone have nearly identical market share, obviously Apple has a little more, not a whole lot more, with either phone you are expecting premium quality, premium design, although Apple is following some of Android models in the sense they are inexpensive quality design. One of the main reasons why Android has taken the smart phone market is one thing, and one thing only, the OS is open source, there are no licensing fees as with Microsoft, many Android users I've meet have admitted their phone stinks, some were even iPhone users and were not satisfied with iPhone, from simply downloading a song with iTunes to many other things.

I've been a Windows users since Microsoft Windows 3.0, when Windows was in it's infancy, for me there was no second guess to go with a Windows Phone, and I'm sure most of you use Windows on a daily basis. I don't think a smart phone should be where your life exists, it is a mobile way to do your work, or follow up on your interests when your not at home, or else where. Windows Phone is a productivity phone, Microsoft has said they want to expand on this, there is no doubt they will, for the time being it is about productivity, and you can do alot with Windows Phone.

One more thing, it has a sweet camera which I have yet to expand upon.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Even the Note is still a niche device. I don't have access to the specific numbers however I bet that it is still a small percentage of overall Samsung sales.

It will be interesting to see the effect of the iPhone 6 plus on the "phablet" market overall.

Personally, I love my 1520. It is the best phone I have ever owned. I came from a Samsung ATIV S which had a decent sized screen itself.

ieiejdbx

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
ALL Windows phone apps really are no created for take advantage of the 6" display .________. and a lot more don't support 1080p displays, and you want 7" LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon