LUMIA CYAN is now available for Lumia 720 in India

esakki1988

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Guys anyone noticed that Lumia 720 has finally got CYAN update for our great phone 720. I am now downloading the update using Nokia Software Recovery Tool. It is 1.52 GB!!! Anyone has any news?!!!

imabhilash

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Guys anyone noticed that Lumia 720 has finally got CYAN update for our great phone 720. I am now downloading the update using Nokia Software Recovery Tool. It is 1.52 GB!!! Anyone has any news?!!!

its 1.32 GB and after installing this update you can find this in "extra - info"... :)

aditya h2so4

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
hey !! im still not getting update..which region is yours? can u just tell me your software version? recovery tool able to update to windows 8.1?:shocked::shocked:

imabhilash

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
That means that i can update my phone to lumia with that software recovery tool???

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Did you install 8.1 through preview for developer???

If yes, then you have to downgrade your phone through recovery software....

Which enables you to return you in - " Black Update"

And allow you to update and install cyan update.... 😊

Apurv Patani

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
So i updated my phone to lumia cyan,.....and then installed wp 8.1 update 1....and now whenever i return to my home screen it slutters a lot...and the icons too take a lot of time to load up.... Is anyone else facing the same issue??... What should i do.... Downgrade back to Lumia cyan????

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon