Anything new in Cyan for L520 ?

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I've installed Cyan update on my L520 and I'd like to know if there is anything new in Cyan for L520?
Is there a new bright green accent color or brightness profile for L520?
Is there any Cyan feature available for 520?
I apologize if such thread already exists.
Thanks.

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't find manual brightness control in display. Am I missing something?
And I haven't found a single Cyan Feature yet in my 520.

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Updated yesterday. There is no Manual brightness settings in display. But I got Nokia Device Hub and of course Windows Phone 8.1 and all of it's features.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
there is a setting called Brightness for me in my 520 updated with Cyan... its not located in the display setting, its a setting of its own and there is the option to have three levels of brightness and then also use Auto - its odd and low is still bright...but when you activate Auto , the brightness goes lower!

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
there is a setting called Brightness for me in my 520 updated with Cyan... its not located in the display setting, its a setting of its own and there is the option to have three levels of brightness and then also use Auto - its odd and low is still bright...but when you activate Auto , the brightness goes lower!

it used be in lumia black update also

LokeshDmello

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
With Cyan you will get almost all the features of Windows Phone 8.1. This does not include Cortana Alpha and App-folders on the start screen, for that you would have to install Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 developers preview.

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
With Cyan you will get almost all the features of Windows Phone 8.1. This does not include Cortana Alpha and App-folders on the start screen, for that you would have to install Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 developers preview.

I wasn't talking about Update 1. I was sayin' that if there is a new feature i can find after Cyan (except WP 8.1 features) in L520.
I read somewhere that Cyan also includes Bright Green accent color. Is it true?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
All the cool stuff in cyan is for newer, quad core devices. The only tangible feature older devices get is BT LE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99