Nokia Lumia 1520 Torx 2 screws

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to find out where I can get some Torx size 2 screws for my L1520. I've been searching online and can't seem to find any. I stripped my T2 screwdriver and the screw also I believe. I can't really tell cause its so small.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to find out where I can get some Torx size 2 screws for my L1520. I've been searching online and can't seem to find any. I stripped my T2 screwdriver and the screw also I believe. I can't really tell cause its so small.

Well I have the tools I need the replacement screws.
I'm confused, you say you stripped your driver but don't need a new one which would imply you have another undamaged driver. But if you have another undamaged driver, why aren't you sure you stripped the screws?

Scott Spradlin

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I currently have a stripped screw in my phone and would like to remove it so I can replace a broken camera glass. Not sure how to remove it. Not sure what to replace it with if I ever get it out. :)

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused, you say you stripped your driver but don't need a new one which would imply you have another undamaged driver. But if you have another undamaged driver, why aren't you sure you stripped the screws?

Been so long I can't remember what I meant. Anyway when I replaced the screen for my 1520 the stripped screw stayed stuck with the old screen. I never put a new t2 screw in cause its so troublesome.

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a stripped screw in my phone and would like to remove it so I can replace a broken camera glass. Not sure how to remove it. Not sure what to replace it with if I ever get it out. :)

My T2 screw was bound to the screen assembly it's only purpose was to keep the back case secured to the Screen assembly (Nokia Lumia 1520). I say ditch that size screw once you get it out. It's a huge pain to deal with It strips so easy. Don't put another one in. I was able to get the screen out of the case with the stripped screw with a lot of persuasion (eh, hem).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss