Are camera images better with Cyan update?

amigappc

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Nobody said there will be Cyan updates for any other phone except Icon/1520. Did someone actually expected something new for almost 2 year old phone? LOL

And of course 1520 has better pictures because of more advanced optics, 6 element lens and higher megapixel count.

This thread is pointless.

We weren't expecting anything new but to fix what they broke with newer updates after portico, and in a chat Nokia recognized they were going to change compression algorithms but only on new mobiles.

Lumiaa620

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Speaking about that "talk less", look in the mirror and repeat that (also write less) and the forum will have less trash about "camera is worse then your Iphone 4 (maybe even the IP3)". Oh well maybe in the next fw update you will again make XX posts about how you will go back to portico.

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Speaking about that "talk less", look in the mirror and repeat that (also write less) and the forum will have less trash about "camera is worse then your Iphone 4 (maybe even the IP3)". Oh well maybe in the next fw update you will again make XX posts about how you will go back to portico.

Ahahaha, have you got some problem with persons that think different that you ??? Incredibile,you have a lot of time to lost....ahahah :)))))

Lumiaa620

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Sure lot of time to lose that makes sense, the point is a bit different and you avoid it every time. I asked you even earlier please make a thread and take a picture with your cyan and portico make few 100% crops and just prove your point that portico is light years ahead.
I have no problems with different opinions we are humans after all, but your talk is empty. Without any proof you go ahead and claim that (few users which didn't even tried portico claim that as well and never used it which is on pure mental basis).
You talk a lot (because you aren't satisfied with your phone). The camera won't get better and was never "woho better", had better color and white balance and a whole new level of sharpening (not details which you claim).

(PS. take your portico for a ride and take few pics, then open pro shot and change saturation to -1 and sharpness to +2 and compare ;) ).

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Where did you ask this in your previous post ? :)))))

Your previous post are:
"Speaking about that "talk less", look in the mirror and repeat that (also write less) and the forum will have less trash about "camera is worse then your Iphone 4 (maybe even the IP3)". Oh well maybe in the next fw update you will again make XX posts about how you will go back to portico."

"Also have 2 devices and your points is still invalid. And if I would work for MS do you think I would read these whining comments? "

"And again the same story, guys take the picture with your lumia and with other devices and compare them if its plain bad you are not good with photography. Reason why I said that its because I had the chance to play with a S4/Lumia920 (portico)/Lumia 920 (black) (guess what minimal difference when I get some time I'll post the pictures you whiners), and please stop that portico excuse , just please stop it."

Last edited:

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
This is getting to a personal attacking thread. On behalf on the moderators, please stay on topic. (Lol. In no way impersonating them)

Downgrading to Portico may be a placebo. MAY BE.

Mpm277

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
The post processing has always been bad with the 920. Image on the screen pre-capture is amazing and then once the picture is snapped it always looks far less sharp. Every image I've really cared about for the past 1.5 years I've had to go in creative studio and sharpen. After that the images are always fantastic - it's just a pain for phone that *really* prided itself on it's camera capabilities during the pre-launch marketing.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Nokia support. they need more details ill probably send them a link of this forum.
Meanwhile can anyone with such a problem tweet Nokia @NokiaHelps regarding the issue and update us here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb