635 for sale at WalMart with a nice display

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
if anyone has time you should check out your Walmart and see if they have them. the phone shell would be neat to get when they are done with it. I used to work in a grocery store and I have random displays in the game room that they gave me. giant ketchup bottles and such...

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if the prepaid version is the same as postpaid version on their site. $129 sounds a lot better than the $168 they want on the site.

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the prepaid version is the same as postpaid version on their site. $129 sounds a lot better than the $168 they want on the site.
I'm 98% sure that it is. The 521 was cheaper at WalMart as well and it was the exact same phone 📞

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm 98% sure that it is. The 521 was cheaper at WalMart as well and it was the exact same phone 📞

Thanks. I was planning on going to the Microsoft store to get it, but that's a city away from me. Since it's the same price as this, I'd rather pop into Walmart instead.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Very strange experience at the local WalMart. One said people were have trouble getting the phone activated and had started forcing people to let them activate the phone before they would sell it. I didn't have my current phone on me to pop in the SIM card, so they flat out refused to sell it to me... Went to another store and had no problems. Very very strange...

Either way, i was able to use a family member's 10% discount to get phone, so I'm super happy with it. The screen is garbage compared to the 1080p phone i was using before, but I'm already getting used to it. Other than that, I'm loving it.

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That is odd, but also familiar, I bought a 521 at WalMart on day one and T-Mobile said it had a bad emei number. It turned out that the number was fine, but it wasn't in the system yet. They must still have the same workflow

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
That is odd, but also familiar, I bought a 521 at WalMart on day one and T-Mobile said it had a bad emei number. It turned out that the number was fine, but it wasn't in the system yet. They must still have the same workflow

Maybe. I didn't have any problem when I threw in my post-paid SIM card so alls well that ends well.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Drove to three area WalMart stores yesterday to buy a 635 and each were sold out.
Fortunately FRY's Electronics here had 3 left @ $129.88.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre