Lumia Cyan for Lumia 620

anand317

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
No change.. Deleted the wifi acc.. Rebooted my phone and again connected to wifi..
Still showing the error.. Sid u face the same issue.. have u updated to update 1?

Yeah, I faced the same issue and I successfully updated to update 1.
Try keeping your phone on charging.

windowsforever

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. The 'phone updates' thing says that my phone is up to date while the website says the Cyan is available. Is it okay to use NSRT to install the Cyan. Do I need to take any precautions or will it happen just as smoothly when I installed Lumia Black OTA? Will I have to upload everything on the One Drive before attempting the update?

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. The 'phone updates' thing says that my phone is up to date while the website says the Cyan is available. Is it okay to use NSRT to install the Cyan. Do I need to take any precautions or will it happen just as smoothly when I installed Lumia Black OTA? Will I have to upload everything on the One Drive before attempting the update?

No problem for updating via NSRT.. it will wash all your data in your phone.. So keep back up - "Settings -> backup"
And the software is about 1.5GB, so it will take its time to download.. for installing it will took only 5 minutes..

windowsforever

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
No problem for updating via NSRT.. it will wash all your data in your phone.. So keep back up - "Settings -> backup"
And the software is about 1.5GB, so it will take its time to download.. for installing it will took only 5 minutes..
Thanks for your reply. I will rather wait for OTA install and keep my data safe. Uploading 4 GB of stuff on one drive and then re-installing the data and then the apps sounds ominous. OTA keeps everything intact right?

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I will rather wait for OTA install and keep my data safe. Uploading 4 GB of stuff on one drive and then re-installing the data and then the apps sounds ominous. OTA keeps everything intact right?

you can backup that 4gb of stuff to your sysytem. Dont want to upload to onedrive..
u will need to reinstall ur apps.. if u wait for OTA, u can wait definetely you will get it.. if u want it right now go for Recovery Tool..

Atish Abhang

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask ... If while i am going through the process of updating my L620 using NSU.. and the internet connectivity goes off or the electricity goes down ...or any condition where my phone disconnects from my PC will it harm my phone in any way?????????????????????????????? plz tell me

windowsforever

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask ... If while i am going through the process of updating my L620 using NSU.. and the internet connectivity goes off or the electricity goes down ...or any condition where my phone disconnects from my PC will it harm my phone in any way?????????????????????????????? plz tell me
It could. Do not take such a risk, upgrade with a reliable internet connection.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I want to ask ... If while i am going through the process of updating my L620 using NSU.. and the internet connectivity goes off or the electricity goes down ...or any condition where my phone disconnects from the PC will it harm my phone in any way?????????????????????????????? plz tell me

During the download process its not a problem.. If the internet connectivity goes off or the electricity goes down ...or any condition where my phone disconnects from PC the download will resume at the point where you left (Want to download hectic 1.5GB)
But be make sure that during installation these shouldn't happen. For installation no need of net. But electricity and connection should not be lost. It hardly takes about 5 minutes for Installation.
So dont worry..

** Personally i hav this situation. During downloading power goes off and system turned off. But when i again gone for downloading it resumed from where i left..!!

aryan srivastava

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi...i was using windows 8.1 developer preview...but I just downgraded to window 8 and updated to cyan...but still I am not able to manually adjust brightness.... Why so?

love_my_lumia

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi from Spain. Lumia 620 country variant. Had developer preview and uninstalled it. Running Cyan but in Phone Info says Lumia Black and No software update available.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi from Spain. Lumia 620 country variant. Had developer preview and uninstalled it. Running Cyan but in Phone Info says Lumia Black and No software update available.

How do you know you are running Cyan..??
OK, tell the Firmware Version - Settings -> about. Check weather it start with 3058.x.x.x
Update your System Apps. Goto Store -> Settings -> Check for updates

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss