Lumia Cyan for Lumia 620

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Please forget last comment. That's my Lumia 630! Lumia 620 is: OS 8.10.XXXXX , firmware 3056.40XXXXX

Your System apps are all updated..
Unfortunately i will say you are on Lumia Black with WP8.1 Developer Preview.
Lumia Cyan Firmware Version for Lumia 620 Spain CV is 3058.50000.1425.0003
Simply uninstalling the PFD app will not revert back you to WP8.0 & get you cyan.. You are still on WP8.1 DP.
If you want Cyan right now you should do it manually. That is Flashing your device with NSRT (Nokia Software Recovery Tool). This will directly Install Cyan to your 620 manually..
** This will wipe out all the data in your phone and you will get the phone as a newly unboxed one. So make sure that you keep backup if you are going to update your device via NSRT
OR
U can wait Patiently.. Microsoft has resumed the Lumia Cyan Update for Some of the PFD Devices..
AT&T 1520 & 1020, TM 920 PFD Devices are now recieving Lumia Cyan.. Hopefully other PFD devices will also receive the Cyan Update Soon. Hope for the Best

kunalmehta

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
i m on developer Preview and wanted to downgrade my phone so that i can install cyan using nokia recovery tool but nokia recovery tool is not detecting my phone

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My mother's 620 just got the 8.1/Cyan update over the air this morning. Unfortunately, she's lame and won't do anything different for her home screen, like use a photo for the background or go to three rows of columns. :straight:

kunalmehta

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
finally able to upgrade to Lumia Cyan but folder feature is not available in cyan as we have seen in Black update is that only i am facing ?

srivatsrini

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I have 8.1 PFD and I plan to downgrade my phone using NSRT to update to CYAN. However when my phone is connected, NSRT shows that i can directly get the CYAN. Can i proceed with it? It wont give any problem right?
Note: I had backed up my data. So i should be good right?

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I have 8.1 PFD and I plan to downgrade my phone using NSRT to update to CYAN. However when my phone is connected, NSRT shows that i can directly get the CYAN. Can i proceed with it? It wont give any problem right?
Note: I had backed up my data. So i should be good right?

Ofcourse you can go for it.. Thats the official update.. No need of downgrading. Directly u will get 8.1

Mo3tasm

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I bought a 620 a week ago in Turkey (the country), and had to update like 4 times till it got to Cyan, and a 4 hours of work.. what a nightmare windows updates are....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99