Can I downgrade to black+your opinion on Cyan update?

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I had lot of problems when I updated to cyan post downgrading from PFD, but I hard reset it once upgraded back to GDR 1+ cyan and it works like a charm on my 520,I would advice every body who upgrades there phones to either wait for a week to let the issues settle down or do a hard reset all the problems will be gone

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a 520 and the lag since the update is awful. I love the new features of cyan with the notification options etc but the lag is driving me mad

Hard reset by settings or the NSFT should fix it. just remember that hard reset DELETES ALL DATA

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I had lot of problems when I updated to cyan post downgrading from PFD, but I hard reset it once upgraded back to GDR 1+ cyan and it works like a charm on my 520,I would advice every body who upgrades there phones to either wait for a week to let the issues settle down or do a hard reset all the problems will be gone

Just wondering why there is an issue with Cyan. WIth Amber and Black there were no issues.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
disable windows firewall and turn off antivirus protection.And connect your phone directly to CPU usb port. Don't use any usb hub. Hope this helps.

Will try that and update you but isnt running without antivirus especially when online attracting trouble? i read somewhere that it takes only a few seconds for a hacker to know that your firewall and antivirus is disabled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon