AT&T to start pre-orders of M8 by Sept. 2nd?

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
pretty hard to believe, less than a month exclusive on Verizon ... this bares watching !

Just wondering if it was ever officially an exclusive or just happened to be released on Verizon first and everyone assumed it was an exclusive? I mean AT&T announced the phone within days of when Verizon did.

jvanlew

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if it was ever officially an exclusive or just happened to be released on Verizon first and everyone assumed it was an exclusive? I mean AT&T announced the phone within days of when Verizon did.

This is actually a good point. Either way, if this preorder rumor is true, my wallet is ready.

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
This is actually a good point. Either way, if this preorder rumor is true, my wallet is ready.

Right there with you, I was surprised that AT&T got this so soon, usually when Verizon gets a unique new model phone it takes a while for AT&T to come out with it. Ok, now to go get some of the phones I have laying around and get them on eBay. Gonna have to pay full price on this one, no upgrade available on any of my lines, and already have one Next program phone as my daughter lost her phone, with no insurance.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I just chatted w/at&t rep about this.

"I'm not finding any updated information on that release date, it's still not announced"

Boo! Grain of salt, of course. Will check back tomorrow.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just chatted w/at&t rep about this.

"I'm not finding any updated information on that release date, it's still not announced"

Boo! Grain of salt, of course. Will check back tomorrow.

It's officially the day for it, but they don't usually announce stuff this early, lol. Maybe when I wake up? :D

InfiniteRefrain

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
It's officially the day for it, but they don't usually announce stuff this early, lol. Maybe when I wake up? :D

I checked with my 'guy' at my At&T store yesterday: he said if it would have been they would have told them at least a few days in advance and he has heard nothing so far. I 'trust' him; he's always done good by me with my business lines for my business.I am going to hound him later to contact me once he hears something. xD

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I checked with my 'guy' at my At&T store yesterday: he said if it would have been they would have told them at least a few days in advance and he has heard nothing so far. I 'trust' him; he's always done good by me with my business lines for my business.I am going to hound him later to contact me once he hears something. xD

Maybe the announcement is today?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Might be true; but the three local AT&T stores in my area know nothing about it. But then that is nothing unusual. Sometimes I think they don't even know they sell Windows Phones unless you tell them they do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6