After Cyan and 8.1 Update, Office Docs Corrupt After Edit

TheP90XGrad

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, wondering if I'm alone in this or not.

After receiving the Cyan and 8.1 update (weeks ago), anytime I edit an office document with my 1020 which resides on OneDrive, I am then unable to open it again on my PC. I receive the following:

WinPhoneError.jpg

• This has happened with Word and Excel documents.
  • Edit and save went fine, with no errors or upload issues.
  • Both times, the document originated on my PC (Win8.1, Office 2013), and I edited & saved on my 1020.
  • I don't really care about whether it happens when a document originates on my phone, as I really need to edit existing documents on the go.

UPDATE: As I continue testing this issue, I'm beginning to think more and more that this is a buggy PC Office update, and not something with Cyan/8.1. Still, any others encountering this problem?

Any input is appreciated!

Last edited:

TheP90XGrad

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Did this first happen when you went onto the 8.1 update or to the Cyan do you know?

I got both back-to-back a few weeks ago (AT&T), so it's after receiving both. Its only been within the past week or so that I've been editing documents on the go, so I don't know if this would have happened immediately or just started. I did receive some Windows updates on my PC this week...maybe there was a botched Office update in there. Aside from that, nothing else has changed between PC and 1020 other than Cyan & 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234