After full reset, battery life is incredible.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I have installed Cyan with the latest developer preview. After few weeks using. I noticed how crappy my battery life was, it was giving me 1 day 7 hours. Then I decide to do a full reset to fix not only battery but also some issues with the screen going dark and unresponsive. Well after the full reset, battery life when even crappy... 23 hours of life... I was pissed but them suddenly after few charge... The battery life now stand at 2 days 4 hours at 82%... I was completely blow up. Never have this amazing life battery before. It could be the latest developer update and of course Cyan.

Last edited:

WDavis4692

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry but you're at 82% and you last charged an hour ago. You must've been using the device hard in the hour to drain it so fast.
Take 'estimated remaining' with a pinch of salt. It basically means time remaining if the phone is left idle; not time remaining if used at the current rate of drain.

For my phone usage pattern I'd spend maybe 30-60 minutes on it in the morning, reading news articles, maybe the occasional video. The rest of the day would be occasional replies to messages, emails, or using the maps feature while on bike rides. Total screen on-time, less than 1 hr 30. 6-10 background tasks running, only wi-fi and location on.

So I'm clearly using my phone a LOT less than you are, because i'm at 83% and my last charge was 12 hours ago. Despite this, my time remaining is less than yours; 2 days, 2 hours.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
But my point is this, my 1520 never got 2 days of battery life left... First time I saw it. Not even when had the black firmware. The maximum I saw before was one day and 20 hours

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes