Battery Life

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I made a similar thread over at 1520 four as I am considering both phones as my next.

What kind of battery life are you getting? From the time you take it off the charger till the time you put it back on

I went to work this morning at 4am, got home at 1pm and my battery is at 24% (iPhone 5s) I barely used it but I don't have good reception at work.

Noremacam

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm willing to bet thatadrynalyne probably was always within good reception. Poor reception drains any smart phone fast.

Adrynalyne

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm willing to bet thatadrynalyne probably was always within good reception. Poor reception drains any smart phone fast.

What do you determine as good reception? Because I work near a canyon and I tend to drop calls on the way home.

Good reception at home, at work....its pretty meh.

So what were we betting so I can collect? ;)

Besides, my Note 3 was subject to the same conditions, and the M8 still outlasts it.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Mine is almost double the 925. I would get about 10 hours of good use out of my 925, which was enough to usually make it through the day. With the M8, I don't even check it anymore. Yesterday, we went for a 200 mile drive (about 5 hours in the car) using GPS and Bluetooth Music (non-streaming) and I was at 47% when we arrived home. That's what I call impressive!

Madriver23

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I unplugged at 10am and the phone shut off on me due to low charge at 2am, so 16 hours. It was a day of very heavy usage, lots of phones calls, emails, and data usage...as well as using the media player. Unplugged Thursday at 10am and didn't have to plug back in until Saturday morning, moderate usage. Great battery life IMO.

On the flip side it took over 6 hours to charge on a 2.1A charger.

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
My battery app reports that my battery use is about 4% an hour. On days when my usage is more intense I have around 20% at the end of the day after 15 hours of use. Not once has my phone died before the end of the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss