Wrist Strap for Lumia 1020--where to buy?

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get the wrist strap that came with the 1020 package? I actually liked the silly thing, but it recently broke....grrrrrr. Can't seem to locate where to get one. Anyone not using theirs?

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
re:

Well, was actually looking for where it can be purchased without having to buy the camera grip that I have no interest in. Just seems like it would be available somewhere. Couldn't cost more than a couple of bucks.

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
re:

I personally order the cheap Nintendo Wii straps from Amazon and use them. I like them better because they have the piece that tightens up as well.

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
re:

I was about to recommend the same or a DS/3DS hand strap that is also a perfect fit.
Alternatively, if you want something more "classic" looking you can always buy a replacement hand strap as the one sold by Olympus, they have some fake leather ones that look really nice.
With shipping they are about 10 from BH or Adorama.

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
re:

Thanks for a couple of good suggestions! Just what I was hoping to get, some possible alternatives. I really miss that silly wrist strap! LOL

sarthakm

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
re:

Thanks for a couple of good suggestions! Just what I was hoping to get, some possible alternatives. I really miss that silly wrist strap! LOL

I've seen some go on eBay for around $10. You'd be better off getting a camera grip which can be had for as little as $30.

pinnigerkyle

May 3, 2014
Visit site
re:

I went into a microsoft store and asked for one. The sales person went in the back and took one from a demo box and gave it to me for free! Maybe and att store would do the same.

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
re:

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I ended up looking through my "drawer of gadgets and cords" and what should I find but a really nice looking blue wrist strap. Go figure. No idea what it was supposed to be for, but it is currently on my 1020 and looking good.

locutus6

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
re:

I actually wear my phones as 'necklace' when I am listening to music, or texting. It has saved me buying a new phone so many times. If I'm not using it, I just stick it in my pocket with the lanyard in another pocket. I used to leave it hanging out, but found I was always catching it on something and the string nylon thing that the lanyard and phone were connected to would break. I get about 3-6 months out of each nylon thing before it breaks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo