Inflexible Calendar Reminder

blackdogsdad

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I've just got a Windows Phone (Lunia 630) for the first time (so I'm new to EVERYTHING!)
I want to input my diary items into the phone calendar and then the reminder jingle at me at a time of my choosing
(usually 7pm) the evening before the event.
However, the nearest reminder possibilities seem to be either 4 hours or 18 hours before, neither of which will work for me.
Is there a way I can do this, or do I need to download a different calendar app (preferably free in case it still doesn't suit me)
- if the latter does anybody have a recommendation?
Thanks

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
If you tell it 1 day, it will post a reminder on your lock screen for the entire day before the event. For audible reminders, the options are limited to 18 hrs and several smaller increments...

I would recommend staying with the native calendar app because it is integrated with Outlook and if you run Outlook 2013 or 365 on your computer, you can tweak the reminder settings to whatever time you choose, even 6:58 pm.

You can ask Cortana to remind you at a specific time about upcoming events... Just say remind me and she'll walk you through the rest. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12