1520 Out of Stock Locally

JOHNGAETANO

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just checking the Ohio AT&T Stores for Lumia 1520's and the vast majority of them are out of stock of Black, White and Red. This has to be a sign of an updated phone forthcoming.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I stopped into the at&t store the other day and was looking at the green 1520 on display. That is a gorgeous phone. I would buy a green 1520.3 right now, if it were available.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The green IS very nice... I think the .3 only comes black, white or yellow. I love my Yellow 1520.3... I have night mode glance on Green. LOL

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Just checking the Ohio AT&T Stores for Lumia 1520's and the vast majority of them are out of stock of Black, White and Red. This has to be a sign of an updated phone forthcoming.

Has this ever actually turned out to be the case? Dont think you can get the 920 anymore but no sign of a successor.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Same story for me for the passed two weeks in Europe (Ukraine). Most stores had it listed as out of production. But thankfully, two days ago, some stores got it and I placed an order and received today. Its run out at almost all stores again tho.

T 33

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
UK same - O2 and Vodafone have "Whilst stocks last", EE and 3 have removed from website as has Carphone Warehouse and Phones-4-U

Microsoft Store seems to have them but at inflated prices. Was hoping to get one in 2 months when my contract runs out - looks like I am going to be out of luck

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Store rep told me they were ordered to pull the phone just before the green one was released. Now they have sent all the accessories back. In cell phone years its pretty old.

Last edited:

CnastyU

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to sell mine so the demand isnt that high. I would think they are just clearing it for newer color and other devices possibly.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to sell mine so the demand isnt that high. I would think they are just clearing it for newer color and other devices possibly.
I think it is. Well in my country. Before I got mine, a period when the phone was hardly available here (about 2 weeks ago), I got a seller who was gonna sell me her used one I called her and we had an agreement but before I knew it, there was already another buyer and she called me to tell me our agreement was off. She decided to sell it at about 9am and about 11am she had already atleast 2 offers (that I know off).

But I'm glad I didn't buy it; was able to get my brand new one yesterday.

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

I don't think that used phones are the same than new phone, talking about demand. Not all people liked used phones, and a lot of pleople prefer phones under contract.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss