Do you miss glance in everyday use?

gamesticker

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Friends, do you really miss or feel a need for Glance in general day-to-day usage? Is not having Glance a deal breaker while considering a new device?

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a wireless pad in my office and glance makes it easy to tell if i have any text messages, new emails and such. I can't have the phone beep and vibrate at work. Glance will be missed by me. However, I think I can learn to do without it. I can't see myself investing a lot more money in WP right now and committing to another 2 year contact, it's still too uncertain. I may just get a 735 and wait until I see what happens.

alan61

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the Lumia 925 before I bought my 930 and yes I really miss glance but I knew be for I bought 930 that it didn't have glance so I have learnt to live with out it.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been considering getting the HTC One for WP when it comes to AT&T but it struck me last Friday that if at all possible I really want to have Glance on my next phone. I have a 920 now and use glance and the glance backgrounds ALOT. The HTC One is really attractive and I like that it has an SD Card Slot, however I won't be getting one quickly and so I really want to wait to see if MM Oy come out with a flagship phone this holiday season. If it has Glance and a SD Card Slot, I'll get the Lumia.

To sum up, yes I use Glance a lot and think it is one of my primary "must have" features.

idokamaroq

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I also have a 920 and am waiting for the One to be released on AT&T. At least the One has the dot view case. It isn't quite the same, but I think it'll be enough for me to not miss the glance screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss