Att cyan is live!!!!!!

BrianCoe

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yup, just moments ago looked at my ATT 920 and it told me it was downloaded and ready to install. Got the gears working now. Finally!!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Just checked for the update after lunch and was surprised to see the 1st step to WP8.1 was now available. Can't have been available for long! (I thought I've heard they release them after 1:00 EST, so that is why I checked)

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
hmmm.... I may have to wait untill tonight since I have to go, disable 2-step auth on everything, go back to 8.0, update, jump back on dp to get 8.1 update 1 and restore...

Jason Velocity

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
OMG...*facepalm*

You are NOT going to get Cyan if you are on DP. Microsoft has not provided that fix yet.

If you facepalm every time you see a question you feel we should all know the answer to, your nose must surely be bleeding :)

The statement from Microsoft was released Jul 16, 2014, that is true. It is also true that all companies involved have been poor at announcing updates, and it is possible that Cyan for DP would be release prior to another Microsoft statement.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you facepalm every time you see a question you feel we should all know the answer to, your nose must surely be bleeding :)

The statement from Microsoft was released Jul 16, 2014, that is true. It is also true that all companies involved have been poor at announcing updates, and it is possible that Cyan for DP would be release prior to another Microsoft statement.

If you read this site even once a month you will no there is no fix and believe you me when MS rolls the fix and ATT pushes it, this site will report on it.

jalexartis

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I've been anxiously awaiting WP8.1 and the Cyan update for my AT&T Nokia Lumia 920. As others have reported, I think I'm on my way. Now Microsoft update 8.0.10521.155 & Nokia update 8.0.10532.166 are being installed [gears spinning]. The note says these are being installed to make it easier to install the 8.1 update. I hope that happens today as well. --jim

Jason Velocity

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
True, but most of the update release news on the front page comes from the forums. If someone says an update has started rolling out, it is worth checking any related conditions for status.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh they are FAR from the first to deliver Cyan to 820 and 920 devices. Apparently the US is the only place in the world that exists to them

Adam1331

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
If you read this site even once a month you will no there is no fix and believe you me when MS rolls the fix and ATT pushes it, this site will report on it.

My wife's 520 was on DP with latest updates. I downloaded the Nokia Software Recovery Tool and it showed an updated version of software even though the on-phone update check showed nothing. I ran the update and it installed cyan with no downgrade to WP 8 necessary first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett