ATT 820 Cyan? SOmeone please confirm!

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded cyan/8.1 to my AT&T 820 at around 2:30 today. Big download, took over an hour.

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got it - ruined my phone experience... slower, more crashes, still can't install apps to the SD card (is an option, but they always fail...)

first soft reset

then hard reset if problems persist.
probably just some bugs from the upgrade or something. a factory reset can do wonders

BigtheFatTiger

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. However, I have done resets. I even reset before the upgrades. Then did resets after the upgrade. I had issues with the SD card before the DP and during the DP and updates. I assumed the Cyan firmware update would fix issues with the SD card. However, every picture I take or save is instantly corrupted. I cannot install apps to the SD card either. That's really the only (yet very huge) issue I am having. Resetting has not helped. Neither has changing the SD card. At this point, I'm thinking its just an issue with my phone.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
It must be an issue with your phone; because I moved ever app I have on my 820 to the SD card except one (Onedrive). For some reason Onedrive would not allow the move to the SD card. In fact the only thing I have in phone memory now is Onedrive and the OS. Everything else is on the SD card (Samsung 64GB class 10)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720