Lumia 1520 Camera issues

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So today I went to take some pictures on my 1520 and they all came out blurry. Verifying my phone I discovered that the camera is at fault shaking drastically. I can see from the rear of the phone that when I activate the camera in any app that uses it, it start jumping all around as if the electronic stabilization has gone bad. I did a restart with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. I do have a 2 year warrantee with the ms store so it wont be a problem to exchange. But I just don't want to have to redownload everything again. :)

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
help would be appreciated. I do have a 2 year warrantee with the ms store so it wont be a problem to exchange. But I just don't want to have to redownload everything again. :)

The help that you need is at the end of the warranty certificate. IMHO cash it in and get a Brand new one, considering of late there seems to be many issues with Lumias. Almost every other post is with some sort of malfunction. If you see the hardware shaking like*Alarm bells*. You dont have to back up everything to cloud on the plus side.

I had a 1020 once and the loud speaker died on me. All possible solutions tried and exhausted and sent it for a replacement. Best thing I ever did. YMMV

Cheers

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Try this last step to save you a walk to the shop.
..While phone is on take out the battery.
..Place battery back in after 30 seconds.
..Start up phone.
..Check time and date as sometimes when u take out battery it can change the time and date.
..Open "Nokia Cam" or the phones default camera.
..Take a pic and see does it fix the problem.

..Uninstall your camera app
..Reinstall this might fix a corrupted piece of software that's causing the blur

..Go settings
..Swipe left and find photos+camera
..Scroll down to reset camera

Last resort Reset the phone (reinstall the OS on the phone) might help remove a corrupt file on the phones firmware signature.

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows Phone Central app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo