[L730\735] Is it a success?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The pricing of 730 is excellent, I don't find any reason for it to fail. Also in today's world everyone likes to take selfies, so they'll definitely enjoy this budget phone

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I hope not. Who knows? I like it better than the 830 because of the Unibody look. The absence of Glance is not a deal breaker. It's not something you can live without. It's just a perk nothing more. The camera is what I'm after plus, dual-SIM and on screen buttons. I don't mind missing the camera button because it just makes pictures blurry at least for me. So far there's a guy that posted photos using the camera its good more than good enough.

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I think that a lot of people will miss the camera button.
I won't. In fact I've always found pictures to be blurry and not so good when shot using the camera button. Taking a picture by tapping on the screen keeps the phone steadier for a good picture.

Hoekie

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Change the title to 'Will the 730\735 succeed?' Sounds much better and more positive.
Looking at the first impressions I think it will.

mallured

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I won't. In fact I've always found pictures to be blurry and not so good when shot using the camera button. Taking a picture by tapping on the screen keeps the phone steadier for a good picture.

It's not just for taking a pic, but for quickly opening the camera app.And after I using the 720 for more than a year I havent seen any blurriness in pictures.

SyntacticSyntax

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Man. People complaining about the lack of Glance and camera button. No glance/camera button = fail? lol. I rarely use the camera button for taking pictures but I only use it when opening the camera app though most of the time I open the app in the start screen. Glance is a niche feature but I don't really bother about Microsoft not including it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos