Glass screen protector

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally took off my screen protector, bourbon and watching football.

Since I need to get a new one, does anyone have a recommendation for one that covers beyond the screen (top to bottom)?

DOOG9517

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I used a Skinomi screen protector before and was satisfied. Verizon sells a glass screen protector, but DO NOT buy it. The screen and speaker panels do not sit flush, which causes the protector to not sit right. Massive bubbles.

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Zagg Glass at my local Zagg Store. It was well worth it in my opinion. As danwanna pointed out -- it only goes over the screen and not speakers - which is fine for me. I use it with a incipio feather case.

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I got the Glass-M protector from Amazon and really like it. It almost works with the Dot View case since it is so thin. I'm hoping that the hinge will stretch out a little over the next couple days and it will close the rest of the way.

The only thing I dislike about the Glass-M and I assume all of the other 15mm protectors is that it doesn't have rounded edges. It isn't a big deal since it is so thin, but I miss the smooth edges of the original glass protector.

DOOG9517

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
It seems Verizon has changed the design of the one they are selling. My wife got one from them and now it only covers the glass. Prefect!

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I picked up one of the Verizon ones today because I screwed up and got some dust under the last one. OCD made me take it off. I put this one on using the hinge method in a steamy bathroom and it is perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss