Problem with buttons

Moodi4eva

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello there. As you know WP users when our phones gets low battery our buttons turn off (Back, Home, and Search buttons) they turn off but not on my 1520 anymore they still light even when battery is low I went to Display settings the "Battery saver brightness" option is activated this option used to turn them off when my battery gets low also it doesn't really reduce the screen brightness as used to do the brightness still as the same it doesn't reduce it or something. Any ideas guys?
Sorry for my bad English.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello there. As you know WP users when our phones gets low battery our buttons turn off (Back, Home, and Search buttons) they turn off but not on my 1520 anymore they still light even when battery is low I went to Display settings the "Battery saver brightness" option is activated this option used to turn them off when my battery gets low also it doesn't really reduce the screen brightness as used to do the brightness still as the same it doesn't reduce it or something. Any ideas guys?
Sorry for my bad English.

go into battery saver and make sure battery saver is turned on.

jeloyis

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
i have the same problem too when i put the phone on battery saver mode in the past the capacitive buttons lights go off but now it doesn't it stays on and also screen brightness gets dimmer when i used the battery saver mode and now it stays on the same brightness and i have it on auto brightness as well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett