Which apps do you use in reading eBooks?

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I've been searching for apps to read eBooks. Found some, but for the 1520 most of them seem to fail.
Trying to hard to compensate for the large screen, they just makes characters so big, and gives hardly enough control.
I would like one which lets you make the characters small enough and better if it has a built-in dictionary.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
It works nice, not best but better than the ones I previously tried and it relies on internet for dictionary, not in-built.
Well just found an app called Legimi, it renders best so far, still no dictionary and can't read books stored on locally memory.
I guess I'll keep both apps until further notice. I'll use Legimi if the book is already uploaded to my one drive and use bookviser otherwise.

(Uploading all the books I currently have now)

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Freda...very customisable...one drive access and local access...
Freda+ was the very first one I tried. While it seems to have more features, its renders poorly and has a vedy bad design. Doesnt let me reduce size of character enough and page numbers take up too much space. Also it creates unnecessary spaces between words (bookviser does this to, although bookviser easily bests it).
Downloading now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2